Fun Shun
Welcome To Fun Shun
Fun Shun
Welcome To Fun Shun
Fun Shun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Shun

BACK ... With A BANG!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Attendence Register, Present bolo
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» Introduce Yourself
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» ~Whom U would like 2 Meet right Now~

» ~~PosT BarhaooOOooOO~~
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» wAt cOmEs nExT iN uR mInD ? ??, nExT>>>>nExT>>>>>>nExT
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» AGAR???? BOHOT KUCH...........

» A,B,C....Chalo shuru ho jaao!
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» ~~*Spread A Rumour*~~
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» THINKING K..............(THIS TIME)
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 am by LOVE4LIFE97

Top posters
LOVE4LIFE97
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_vote_lcapSquadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_voting_barSquadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_vote_rcap 
Chulbul
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_vote_lcapSquadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_voting_barSquadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_vote_rcap 
Black Beauty
<<Fat!ma XA>>
JaLhOLiC...
ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ
Snow_White
Mona
velley of death
THE DESPERATE STORM
Attendence Register, Present bolo
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 am by Chulbul
Hi Guyz..

Here a some thing 4 U.. Jab b Fun shun main Login hoO tu sab say pehaly yahan POST karoO..

like ATTENDENCE Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) 74893

Comments: 963
~Whom U would like 2 Meet right Now~
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:54 pm by Chulbul
Hello Members whom Would u like to meet right now?

Jis tarah right now i ll like to meet Farhan Saeed Butt
:roll:

Comments: 517
~~PosT BarhaooOOooOO~~
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 am by ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ
chalo ji shuru ho jaoo Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) 831237

Comments: 318
wAt cOmEs nExT iN uR mInD ? ??, nExT>>>>nExT>>>>>>nExT
Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 am by JaLhOLiC...
ok let me start it

its very simple

just u have to write wat comes next in ur mind after reading da abov poster

like: Badal aye......

Barish hoi (next poster will complete it)

i start …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 188

Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<<Fat!ma XA>>

<<Fat!ma XA>>

Female Posts : 1409

Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) Empty
PostSubject: Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend)   Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Few fighter pilots of any nation could claim nine victories in three combats.

Fewer still could claim seven in two days.

Barely anyone could claim to have at least three jets destroyed within the space of 30-40 seconds.
But Mohammad Mahmood Alam of Pakistan Air Force did it all in 1965 war!

Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) Alamn

The middle of the year 1965 was unquestionably the peak point of the Pakistan Air Force's 40-year history. It brought into focus the fundamental character of this relentless air force when faced, for the first time, with a full scale confrontation with its number one enemy, the Indian Air Force.

Mohammad Mahmood Alam, who was born in 1935 in the state of Bihar, Western Bengal, is so far the top scorer fighter pilot of PAF. In the war of 1965, he shot down 9 Indian planes (5 in one sortie) and damaged another 2. On 6th September, 1965, during an aerial combat over enemy territory, Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam in an F-86 Sabre Jet, shot down two enemy Hunter aircraft and damaged three others. For the exceptional flying skill and valor displayed by Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam, he was awarded Sitara-i-Juraat [The Star of Courage]. On 7th September, 1965, Squadron Leader Alam is said to have destroyed five more enemy Hunter aircrafts in less than a minute , which remains a record till today. Overall he had nine kills and two damages to his credit.

It is worth quoting an Indian author here from his book Fiza'ya, regarding this remarkable achievement of M. M. Alam: "The claim of shooting down five Hunters within 30 seconds by Squadron Leader M. M. Alam OC No. 11 Squadron (F-86F), if true, would be a feat unprecedented in the annals of jet air warfare, probably in the history of all air warfare. A Luftwaffe pilot in WWII downed five Soviet aircraft in a single sortie, but no one (except M. M. Alam) could claim five in the space of less than a minute."

According to M. M. Alam himself, he is now a changed man. After his promotion to Wing Commander, he bagan to question and rectify his lifestyle, and reached the conclusion that the abandonment of traditional Islamic values by the PAF constituted a betrayal of the people it served. The most obvious symbol of that compromise of values was the consumption of alcohol. Alam not only quit such immoral and unIslamic practices himself, but also took the initiative to persuade his colleagues to banish alcohol from the officers' mess. Not surprisingly, Alam's growing zeal for Islam frustrated many PAF officers, a good many of whom were his superiors.
In 1979 Alam took a leave of absence and slipped over the border into Afghanistan. It is believed that Alam advised and inspired the Mujahiddin of Afghanistan in their operations against the Soviet-backed Afghan government. Since his return to Pakistan from the Jihad against the Soviet atheists, Alam's life has changed. He began to live a life of simplicity, residing in a sparsely furnished apartment in Karachi with little more then a pile of books.

It is interesting to note that during his appearance on Pakistan Television with his fellow war veterans in 1994, this once dashing Ace of Pakistan made very few remarks about his brilliant war time achievements, which is quite indicative of his new humble and peaceful nature. "That had been another, earlier Mohammad Alam," as Alam himself admitted in this interview. Indeed this new Alam is a different man, more concerned with his spiritual integrity than with glorifying his old dogfights.

Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) Alam

Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) Mm-alam

Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) 02alam18355_2260596
Back to top Go down
ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ

Male Posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend)   Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:51 pm

yeah .. living legend Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) 561199
Back to top Go down
<<Fat!ma XA>>

<<Fat!ma XA>>

Female Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend)   Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) 561199
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend)   Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squadron Leader M.M.ALAM (living legend)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Shun :: Society :: Military and Strategic Issues-
Jump to: