Fun Shun
Welcome To Fun Shun
Fun Shun
Welcome To Fun Shun
Fun Shun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Shun

BACK ... With A BANG!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Attendence Register, Present bolo
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» Introduce Yourself
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» ~Whom U would like 2 Meet right Now~

» ~~PosT BarhaooOOooOO~~
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» wAt cOmEs nExT iN uR mInD ? ??, nExT>>>>nExT>>>>>>nExT
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» AGAR???? BOHOT KUCH...........

» A,B,C....Chalo shuru ho jaao!
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» ~~*Spread A Rumour*~~
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» THINKING K..............(THIS TIME)
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 am by LOVE4LIFE97

Top posters
LOVE4LIFE97
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_vote_lcapHammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_voting_barHammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_vote_rcap 
Chulbul
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_vote_lcapHammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_voting_barHammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_vote_rcap 
Black Beauty
<<Fat!ma XA>>
JaLhOLiC...
ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ
Snow_White
Mona
velley of death
THE DESPERATE STORM
Attendence Register, Present bolo
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 am by Chulbul
Hi Guyz..

Here a some thing 4 U.. Jab b Fun shun main Login hoO tu sab say pehaly yahan POST karoO..

like ATTENDENCE Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final 74893

Comments: 963
~Whom U would like 2 Meet right Now~
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:54 pm by Chulbul
Hello Members whom Would u like to meet right now?

Jis tarah right now i ll like to meet Farhan Saeed Butt
:roll:

Comments: 517
~~PosT BarhaooOOooOO~~
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 am by ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ
chalo ji shuru ho jaoo Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final 831237

Comments: 318
wAt cOmEs nExT iN uR mInD ? ??, nExT>>>>nExT>>>>>>nExT
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 am by JaLhOLiC...
ok let me start it

its very simple

just u have to write wat comes next in ur mind after reading da abov poster

like: Badal aye......

Barish hoi (next poster will complete it)

i start …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 188

Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LOVE4LIFE97

LOVE4LIFE97

Male Posts : 6403

Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final Empty
PostSubject: Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final   Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Hammad Azam, not for the first time, guided Pakistan to a tight win to ensure their progress into the final of the Under-19 World Cup. West Indies, backed by Kraigg Brathwaite's 85, had posted a competitive 212 and looked good defend it after an early burst by their seamers had reduced Pakistan to 49 for 4. But Hammad, aided by valuable contributions from Rameez Aziz and Mohammad Waqas, fought hard with an unbeaten 92 to seal victory by four wickets with nine balls to spare.
Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final 113410.2
With conditions supporting the seamers early on, Jason Holder, fresh from a match-winning five-for against England in the quarter-final, dented Pakistan at the start of their chase. He nipped out the openers Ahmed Shehzad and Pakistan's highest scorer Babar Azam in no time. Pakistan captain Azeem Ghumman fell next after promising to revive his team in a 26-run stand with Ahsan Ali, but when both fell within a space of 14 runs, West Indies were favourties.

Hammad has been Pakistan's saviour with the bat in the tournament. He has proved extremely handy at the death, helping his side to nerve-wracking last-over wins against Bangladesh and India, but the challenge today was tougher. His partner Rameez held one end together, taking 81 balls for his 39 which included just two boundaries, but Hammad ensured the pressure of a creeping run rate did not hamper the stand. He found the fence with consistency and rotated the strike well to add 90 for the fifth wicket.

Rameez's dismissal gave West Indies another opening, but their hopes of choking the runs were thwarted by Hammad's attacking partnership with Mohammad Waqas. They added 64 in less than nine overs, with Waqas racing to 29 in 23 balls to get Pakistan within striking distance. Waqas holed out to long-on in the 48th over but Hammad swept a boundary three balls later to bring the equation down to 6 off 13.

Pakistan were given a reprieve in the penultimate over when Hammad was dropped by Trevon Griffith in the deep, and Sarmad Bhatti ended the suspense by smashing Akeem Dewar over extra cover.

West Indies had been boosted by Kraigg Brathwaite, who continued his excellent run in the tournament, scoring his fourth half-century. His team had recovered from 7 for 2, thanks largely to a stand of 98 between him and captain Andre Creary. Amid a disciplined bowling performance from Bhatti and Raza Hassan, who took two wickets and effected a run out, there was some attacking batting towards the end of the innings by wicketkeeper Shane Dowrich that lifted West Indies to a competitive score. But it failed to measure up to Hammad's determination, which guided his team to its fourth World Cup final.
Back to top Go down
Adeel Sami

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final   Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:04 am

Yes, he did real good Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final 561199
Back to top Go down
ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ

Male Posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final   Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 am

yeah Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final 283995 wattt lagai sab ki Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final 283995 abhi tak tournament main out nahi hua na ye larka ? Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final 283995
Back to top Go down
LOVE4LIFE97

LOVE4LIFE97

Male Posts : 6403

PostSubject: Re: Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final   Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 am

HAMMAD AZAM INNINGS IN THE TOURNAMENT

FIRST INNING Pakistan Under-19s v West Indies Under-19s

Hammad Azam not out 28runs on 15balls including 2 six's

SECOND INNING Pakistan Under-19s v Papua New Guinea Under-19s

Hammad Azam not out 5runs on 4balls including 1 four

THIRD INNING Bangladesh Under-19s v Pakistan Under-19s

Hammad Azam not out 2runs on 22balls including 2 six's

FOURTH INNING India Under-19s v Pakistan Under-19s

Hammad Azam 21runs on 13balls including 2fours 1 six

FIFTH INNING Pakistan Under-19s v West Indies Under-19s

Hammad Azam not out 92runs on 131balls including 10 fours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final   Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hammad Azam special takes Pakistan to final
Page 1 of 1