Fun Shun
Welcome To Fun Shun
Fun Shun
Welcome To Fun Shun
Fun Shun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Shun

BACK ... With A BANG!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Attendence Register, Present bolo
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» Introduce Yourself
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» ~Whom U would like 2 Meet right Now~

» ~~PosT BarhaooOOooOO~~
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» wAt cOmEs nExT iN uR mInD ? ??, nExT>>>>nExT>>>>>>nExT
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» AGAR???? BOHOT KUCH...........

» A,B,C....Chalo shuru ho jaao!
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» ~~*Spread A Rumour*~~
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» THINKING K..............(THIS TIME)
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 am by LOVE4LIFE97

Top posters
LOVE4LIFE97
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_vote_lcapAfridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_voting_barAfridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_vote_rcap 
Chulbul
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_vote_lcapAfridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_voting_barAfridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_vote_rcap 
Black Beauty
<<Fat!ma XA>>
JaLhOLiC...
ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ
Snow_White
Mona
velley of death
THE DESPERATE STORM
Attendence Register, Present bolo
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 am by Chulbul
Hi Guyz..

Here a some thing 4 U.. Jab b Fun shun main Login hoO tu sab say pehaly yahan POST karoO..

like ATTENDENCE Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering 74893

Comments: 963
~Whom U would like 2 Meet right Now~
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:54 pm by Chulbul
Hello Members whom Would u like to meet right now?

Jis tarah right now i ll like to meet Farhan Saeed Butt
:roll:

Comments: 517
~~PosT BarhaooOOooOO~~
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 am by ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ
chalo ji shuru ho jaoo Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering 831237

Comments: 318
wAt cOmEs nExT iN uR mInD ? ??, nExT>>>>nExT>>>>>>nExT
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 am by JaLhOLiC...
ok let me start it

its very simple

just u have to write wat comes next in ur mind after reading da abov poster

like: Badal aye......

Barish hoi (next poster will complete it)

i start …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 188

Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LOVE4LIFE97

LOVE4LIFE97

Male Posts : 6403

Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering Empty
PostSubject: Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering   Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:15 am

Shahid Afridi has been banned for two Twenty20 internationals after being found guilty of ball-tampering during Pakistan's two-wicket loss to Australia in the ODI at the WACA. Afridi, Pakistan's captain in Twenty20 cricket, was charged with an article 2.2.9 offence of the ICC Code of Conduct which relates to "changing the condition of the ball in breach of Law 42.3 of the Laws of Cricket".

Afridi, leading Pakistan in the absence of Mohammad Yousuf, was caught by TV cameras apparently biting the ball on a couple of occasions. This was reported to the on-field umpires by the TV umpire and, after a chat with Afridi, the umpires changed the ball.

Afridi was called into a hearing with the match referee Ranjan Madugalle immediately after the match. Madugalle said Afridi pleaded guilty to the charge, apologised and regretted his action.

In later public comments, Afridi admitted to tampering the ball but added the practice was common among all teams. "I shouldn't have done it. It just happened. I was trying to help my bowlers and win a match, one match," he told Geo TV, a Pakistan-based news channel. "There is no team in the world that doesn't tamper with the ball. My methods were wrong. I am embarrassed, I shouldn't have done it. I just wanted to win us a game but this was the wrong way to do it."

Intikhab Alam, the Pakistan coach, said: "It's unacceptable. It shouldn't have happened but it happened and I feel sorry for him. Being a captain you should be above everything but unfortunately it's happened."

The punishment poses a quandary for Pakistan, who end their tour of Australia with a Twenty20 in Melbourne on Friday. Yousuf, who captained Pakistan in Tests and ODIs, is not part of the Twenty20 squad and Younis Khan, who was captain before the tour of New Zealand which preceded this one, has retired from the format. Shoaib Malik, who was captain in all three formats this time last year, might be one of those in the running to take charge. Afridi will also now miss the first Twenty20 against England in Abu Dhabi in February.

Another candidate is Kamran Akmal, the Pakistan wicketkeeper and vice-captain. However, his own form with the gloves has been poor. He was dropped for the third Test in Hobart, following a debacle in the previous Test in Sydney, where he dropped Michael Hussey thrice to give Australia a chance to sneak back into the match and eventually beat Pakistan by 36 runs.
Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering 113601.2
Afridi's conduct was part of a bizarre finale to the game, which sealed a 5-0 win for Australia. Opener Khalid Latif was tackled by a fan who broke through the security cordon and ran on to the field. Police have spoken to Latif, who is not thought to be seriously injured. But action is likely to be taken against the spectator and Pakistan's management will also look at the incident in further detail.

"I thought it was disgraceful," Australian seamer Clint McKay said. "Something you don't want to see ever. For someone to go out there and to touch one of their players is not on. Hopefully it all gets put to bed and he gets a right whack. It's probably the worst thing that can happen on a cricket field, so hopefully it gets stamped out and we don't see it again."
Back to top Go down

Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Shun :: General :: Khail Khilari-
Jump to: