Fun Shun
Welcome To Fun Shun
Fun Shun
Welcome To Fun Shun
Fun Shun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Shun

BACK ... With A BANG!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Attendence Register, Present bolo
For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» Introduce Yourself

» ~Whom U would like 2 Meet right Now~

» ~~PosT BarhaooOOooOO~~
For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» wAt cOmEs nExT iN uR mInD ? ??, nExT>>>>nExT>>>>>>nExT

» AGAR???? BOHOT KUCH...........

» A,B,C....Chalo shuru ho jaao!
For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» ~~*Spread A Rumour*~~
For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am by LOVE4LIFE97

» THINKING K..............(THIS TIME)
For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 am by LOVE4LIFE97

Top posters
LOVE4LIFE97
For Long nd Healthy Hair I_vote_lcapFor Long nd Healthy Hair I_voting_barFor Long nd Healthy Hair I_vote_rcap 
Chulbul
For Long nd Healthy Hair I_vote_lcapFor Long nd Healthy Hair I_voting_barFor Long nd Healthy Hair I_vote_rcap 
Black Beauty
<<Fat!ma XA>>
JaLhOLiC...
ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ
Snow_White
Mona
velley of death
THE DESPERATE STORM
Attendence Register, Present bolo
For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 am by Chulbul
Hi Guyz..

Here a some thing 4 U.. Jab b Fun shun main Login hoO tu sab say pehaly yahan POST karoO..

like ATTENDENCE For Long nd Healthy Hair 74893

Comments: 963
~Whom U would like 2 Meet right Now~
For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:54 pm by Chulbul
Hello Members whom Would u like to meet right now?

Jis tarah right now i ll like to meet Farhan Saeed Butt
:roll:

Comments: 517
~~PosT BarhaooOOooOO~~
For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 am by ĤĕáૠßŕĕáķĕŔ
chalo ji shuru ho jaoo For Long nd Healthy Hair 831237

Comments: 318
wAt cOmEs nExT iN uR mInD ? ??, nExT>>>>nExT>>>>>>nExT
For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 am by JaLhOLiC...
ok let me start it

its very simple

just u have to write wat comes next in ur mind after reading da abov poster

like: Badal aye......

Barish hoi (next poster will complete it)

i start …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 188

For Long nd Healthy Hair

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chulbul

Chulbul

Female Posts : 3117

For Long nd Healthy Hair Empty
PostSubject: For Long nd Healthy Hair   For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:17 pm

How to Keep Your Long Locks Healthy
Love your long hair by giving it loving care!

You love your long hair, right? Long hair needs special care to stay shiny, free of split ends and strong in the wake of any hairstyle! While long well cared for hair is often envied by others, almost nothing looks worse than long, unkempt hair that is crying out for some attention.

Get A Trim

Although many with long hair loathe the thought, frequent trims are the most important aspect of keeping long hair in the best possible condition. If you are in a growing phase, trim half an inch about every three months. If you already have long hair and want to keep the same length, a trim every four to six weeks is ideal to keep split ends at bay and keep your hairs style in tip top shape.

Stay Away From Chemicals

Chemical treatments are not recommended for long hair, as it is already quite fragile. Any bleach or strong perm solutions stand to weaken the hair shaft and set you up for fuzzy long hair – a fashion faux pas any day of the week. If you want to color your hair use natural henna or semi permanent hair color that contains no peroxide. This type of color only deposits and does not lift color, so it is not damaging to the hair. If you insist on bleach highlights or a perm, it is imperative that you deep condition your hair once a week with a quality product. Organic hair products are great for long hair in general and particularly good for deep conditioning. I apply deep conditioner and wear it to bed (yes, it’s very romantic – not) rinsing it out in my morning shower. Leaving the product on overnight really gives it a chance to sink it and do it’s good work for your tresses. If you must, you can wear a shower cap to bed to prevent any pillow case damage. I just comb mine through my hair and put in a headband. I wash my pillowcase the next day – no big deal.

Don’t Overheat Your Hair!

Long hair really does not take so well to heated appliances such as blow dryers, flat irons and scorching hot curling irons. It’s best to leave hairstyles that require these heated appliances to special occasions. Long hair is technically old hair, and it does not want to be oven baked any more than young hair does! Any time you can let your hair air dry, you are doing yourself and your hair a great favor.

Eat A Healthy Diet

Your diet really does affect the health of your hair so take heed with ‘you are what you eat’. Eating a lot of sugar, salt and animal fats is bad for you and for your hair. Drinking lots of water and taking a daily multi vitamin (especially if you don’t eat adequate fruits and vegetables…it’s better to get your vitamins from foods but a supplement is a good back up plan) will nourish your body therefore nourishing your hair as well.

It’s taken time and patience to grow the long hair you’ve always wanted, so invest the time and money in a regime to keep it looking its very best. Good hair habits quickly become second nature when you reap the rewards of a glossy, radiantly healthy mane that gets compliments on a daily basis. Long hair can be luxurious, vital, head turning hair - but it doesn’t happen by accident. Treat your long hair with special care and you will find yourself smiling when you look in the mirror!

My personal advice

1st. You should oil your hair deeply at least 2 hrs before washing your hair with shampoo

2nd. At least comb your hair 5 times a day

3rd. Don't sleep with your hair tied with hairband or something else

4th. Use shampoo after every 3 days

5th. Wash your oily hair after maximum 2 days.

For Long nd Healthy Hair Hairstyleshallmain[/color]

Last edited by Ghazal on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bubloo

Female Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: For Long nd Healthy Hair   For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:46 am

font color change plz For Long nd Healthy Hair 695789
Back to top Go down
http://www.bubloo.com
Chulbul

Chulbul

PostSubject: Re: For Long nd Healthy Hair   For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:35 am

otay For Long nd Healthy Hair 695789
Back to top Go down
THE DESPERATE STORM

THE DESPERATE STORM

Female Posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: For Long nd Healthy Hair   For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:09 pm

meray already hain .. yeh sab karna hi nai perrrtaaa For Long nd Healthy Hair 958968 ..
Back to top Go down
Chulbul

Chulbul

PostSubject: Re: For Long nd Healthy Hair   For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:55 am

ahan gud For Long nd Healthy Hair 283995
Back to top Go down
JaLhOLiC...
Moderators
Moderators
JaLhOLiC...

Female Posts : 1402

PostSubject: Re: For Long nd Healthy Hair   For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:40 am

nyc siso
Back to top Go down
https://funshun.forumotion.net/forum.htm
asra

asra

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: For Long nd Healthy Hair   For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm

ناریل کا خالص تیل ایک پائو تل کا تیل ایک چھٹانک اور کسٹر آئل دو چھٹانک آپس میں ملا کر رکھ لیں اور سوتے وقت روزانہ اس تیل سے مساج کریں۔ اس سے بال مضبوط گھنے اور لمبے ہو جائیں گے۔

لیموں کا رس بھی بالوں کے لئے بہترین ہے۔ اگر آپ کے بالوں میں خشکی ہو توآپ لیموں کے رس کو پانی میں ملا کر سر دھوئیں چند ہی دنوں بعد بال چمکدار اور خشکی سے پاک ہو جائیں گے۔
Back to top Go down
asra

asra

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: For Long nd Healthy Hair   For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 pm

For Long nd Healthy Hair 550209بالوں میں خشکی
For Long nd Healthy Hair 578715 بالوں میں خشکی کا ہونا بھی بالوں کے گرنے کی ایک وجہ ہے۔ خشکی دور کرنے کا
طریقہ یہ ہے کہ سرسوں کا تیل انڈہ اور دہی میں یکجان کرلیں اور اس آمیزے
کو بالوں میں لگائیں اور سر پر کوئی رومال باندھ لیں۔ ایک گھنٹے بعد سر دھو
لیں۔
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Long nd Healthy Hair   For Long nd Healthy Hair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Long nd Healthy Hair
Page 1 of 1